Wednesday, April 17, 2013

GW: Some nicely painted Riptides and Fireblades on the GW blog


The GW blog had some nicely painted Riptides and a very nice Farsight Enclave Fireblade.  Here's the link:

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/wnt/blog.jsp?pid=8800030

Also, just wanted to give a heads up, I'll be breaking down the new Tau codex the next couple weeks.  I'll basically be splitting it into in-depth reviews for each section of the book, ie.  HQs, Elites, Troops, Fast Attack, Heavy Support, General Codex and Fluff, as well as breakdowns for Markerlight support, Crisis Suit configurations and Allies for the Tau.   I'm also gonna take pictures as I build paint and magnetize my models so keep an eye out for tutorials coming soon.  I'll also continue to aggregate other blog entries from GW, Bell of Lost Souls, Beasts of War and any other good Tau tidbits, so I will definately be a busy blogger in the foreseeable future.

On a modelling note,  This saturday I'll finally be getting the rest of my Tau preorder.  The only models I've received so far is a Pathfinder squad, 2 fireblades, a flyer kit, a Riptide and a Crisis Commander.   I've built and magnetized the Commander (picts and tutorial coming soon), finished 2 fireblades and I'm currently modelling and magnetizing my Riptide.  By the way, the Riptide is probably the most poseable and most intricate model I've made by GW, its also rather simple to figure out too.  Probably my favorite model so far by GW.  Again, I'll have picts and tutorials for that model in the coming weeks.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment